Your address: Tower One Barangaroo, Sydney
Level 35, Tower One Barangaroo, International Towers Sydney, 100 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney, Australia
Barangaroo South is Australia's premier commercial hub for the Asia Pacific region, offering scale and quality on par with the world’s best office precincts and located on our world famous Sydney Harbour.
The building boasts of spectacular views of Sydney Harbour all the way through to the city CBD skyline.
Setting new standards in sustainability, Barangaroo South is home to international banks, financial and professional service companies. This premium grade energy efficient office space is close to residential apartments, hotels, shops, cafes, restaurants, and cultural facilities. There are direct public transport connections, including a major pedestrian connection through to Wynyard station and the city.
The work environment is ideal for future-focused businesses who value flexible and sustainable workplaces to enhance productivity and innovation.
How to get to Barangaroo
Level 35, Tower One Barangaroo
15 - 20 minutes by taxi from the Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport.
5 minutes walk via Wynyard train station
2 minutes walk to Barangaroo Wharf, or a 10 minutes walk to Circular Quay
1 minute walk to the bus stop; 5 minutes walk via Wynyard bus interchange
International Tower One Barangaroo is situated within Wynyard & Barangaroo, Sydney's new landmark waterfront destination in the heart of CBD.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Barangaroo Reserve, Darling Harbour, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf
- Wild life Zoo, Sea Life Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Museum Sydney, MetCenter
- Major Banks Head Quarters – St George, Westpac, HSBC, Amex, Macquarie Bank, Common Wealth Bank
- 5 Star hotels, Casino, serviced apartments
- Theatres and entertainment venues
- Popular restaurants, cafes and bars
- Childcare Services
- Pharmacies, newsagents and post office
- Public transport – trains, buses, ferries
Our Offices and Facilities
Servcorp offices are located on level 35, Barangaroo Tower One
Level 35 features original art by Zoe Young, a rising talent in the Sydney art scene and Archibald Prize finalist in 2014.
- Concierge, change rooms, showers
- Boardroom (16 people)
- Meeting room/Boardroom (8 people)
- Coworking Lounge, with 6 workstations
- Coworking for Grown-Ups (26 people)
- 2 x Day suites (1-3 people)