Secure, fully-furnished private offices.
Every office can support up to 10 remote workers.
Servcorp Serviced Offices can accommodate teams of any size and come with IT & Communications infrastructure with secure Internet and VPN to every desk, a well-trained dedicated team of receptionists and secretarial / IT support. Each office supports up to 10 remote workers with access to out office space solutions - a Servcorp exclusive.
Serviced Offices to fit your business
Private Serviced Offices
Fully Furnished and Sound-rated
Servcorp’s Serviced Offices come fully furnished and include access to our facilities and support services, so you can cut costs and get to work the day you move in.
- Fully furnished: Quality furniture, private and sound-rated
- Internet / WiFi: Fast, secure, any configuration. Local IT support
- Shared Facilities: Stylish coworking space, fully stocked pantry, great coffee and tea
- Frosted glass entrance to each office ensures privacy & allows for natural light and a more open feel
- Servcorp offers more space allowance per person than any other workspace operator
- Office sizes: Each office can support up to 10 remote workers
Hybrid Office for small businesses
One Office - Up to 10 Remote Workers
Servcorp hybrid offices allow each office to support 10 remote team members. They can work either offsite or onsite. Each team member has the ability to work three hours per day in the coworking space at your home location or any other servcorp location. Your remote team is set up for success and will get the support it needs to win.
- Coworking space access: 3 hours/day use for each remote team member in any location. Includes Fast and Secure Wi-Fi and great coffee!
- Up to 3 days/month use of private office outside your home city
- 1 hour/month private meeting room access
- Choose your workstyle: desk seating with privacy panel, booth seating, table seating, casual lounge chairs and phone booths
- A professional receptionist forwards calls to your relevant team member, no matter where they are working. No need to work using private mobiles.
- Mail and courier management with home-forwarding options
- In-house I.T. support
The Servcorp Difference
With 150+ prestigious locations around the world, a highly trained administration team to support your business, industry-leading technology, and flexible terms, a Servcorp Serviced Office provides your business with a level of support you can’t get anywhere else.
Gain the support and infrastructure of a global company instantly with access to Servcorp's 150+ premium locations worldwide.
- Our address becomes your address to use on your letterheads, business cards and webpage.
- Use any of our locations across New Zealand or 150+ locations across the globe
- 5 days/month free Day Office use at any location outside your city.
- Unbranded reception areas with amazing views. Your business comes first.
- Access to Servcorp’s online community of 50,000+ businesses to buy from & sell to.
Servcorp's team of bilingual receptionists give your business full support and the image of a multi-national corporation.
- Dedicated receptionist to answer your calls the way you would like.
- Our highly trained on-site team of bilingual secretaries provide personalized administration support.
- Able to help with tasks from mail forwarding and meeting prep to data entry, translation, and more.
- Every location is staffed with 2-8 bilingual Servcorp team members (more than anyone else in the industry)
Get the IT infrastructure of a global company instantly! Servcorp’s industry-leading IT Systems provide you with 24-hour support.
- 24/7 I.T. support - Just dial *1 from your Servcorp phone or app.
- Our global IT network allows for seamless service at any location.
- Rocket-fast Wi-Fi - Unique password and VLAN for each business.
- Tier 1 provider, in-house network monitoring 24/7
- Onefone App - Make & answer calls with your Servcorp allocated business phone number from your smartphone.
With Servcorp you can move in and be operational immediately. Flexible contract terms allow you to adapt as your business needs change.
- Flexible leases, no long-term contracts!
- Upgrade to a larger office or open a satellite office quickly and easily.
- Test a new market with our variety of package options.
- Keep your phone number when you transfer to a different Servcorp location.
- One month rental deposit.
Facilities businesses need to succeed
All Servcorp locations are fitted with the essentials every business needs to thrive. Cut costs and gain access to the business-grade photocopiers, furniture, and facilities you need, all provided for free or pay as you use.
Get started the day you move in.
Enjoy executive-grade office furniture, Cisco phones, and access to our fully stocked kitchen with the finest coffee, tea, and fruit water. Each location is fitted with business-grade photocopiers with network printing, so you can print from any desk.
Servcorp also boasts powerful telecommunications technology which allows you to bank up to 6 calls and enjoy interactive voicemail - press 1 for mobile. Calls to other Servcorp locations are free while calls outside of Servcorp are a 20% discount to telco rates and up to 50% off international.
Executive-grade Office Furniture
Cisco IP Phones
Fast, Secure Internet
Coffee, Twinings Tea
In-house IT Support
Online Booking Management
Solutions for every business
What is a Serviced Office?
Servcorp started the innovative concept of “Serviced Offices” over forty years ago to allow businesses to operate much more efficiently and with more flexibility than with a traditional office space. It is now widely accepted as the smart way to run your business, by saving costs and reducing your risk. Unlike traditional leased offices which tend to require long contract terms with little flexibility or support, serviced offices have flexible contract terms allowing businesses to acquire additional space on short notice as business needs change. Other business necessities such as furniture, photocopiers, and a shared reception and kitchen area are features of a serviced office that allow businesses to save on startup costs.
Hear what our clients say
Hear what our clients say
IT • Software
As Computer Engineers Brian and his team need to stay focused. Servcorp’s secure, private offices and admin support let them do just that.
Travel • Tourism
The Art of Travel
Shota Kanemaru & Andre Starell
Servcorp’s highly-trained team and A-grade building give The Art of Travel the look and feel of a large company for a fraction of the cost.
IT • Software
As a startup expanding into a new market freee needed a flexible office that could adapt as their business changes.
World's Finest Serviced Offices
World's Finest Serviced Offices
Auckland, Wellington, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Hobrt
Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Serviced Office, you have everything you need to start running your business the day you move in. For small to medium sized businesses, it is much more cost-effective to take a serviced office than investing in a traditional lease and office fit-out. It can save you up to 60% on monthly costs compared to setting up your own office. Unlike traditional office space, you get a fully furnished office, use of Servcorp's global IT infrastructure with rocket-fast and secure internet, a global enterprise IP telephony network with free call plans, access to office equipment such as photocopiers/printers/scanners, access to a fully stocked kitchen and much more. All optional services such as Meeting Rooms are pay-per-use, so you don't pay for a service you never use.
Servcorp also has a team of highly trained professional secretaries at every location as well as our own in-house IT team available to support your business. Dedicated team members handle everything from answering calls in your company's name to managing your mail and couriers.
The Servcorp team provides services above and beyond what you receive at other Serviced Offices. As an optional service, our team can perform a variety of tasks to support your business, including presentation preparation, translation work, interpretation, assisting with sales calls, scheduling appointments and more.
Learn more about Servcorp's Serviced Offices.
As a Servcorp client, your Serviced Office includes:
- A fully furnished office suite
- A dedicated receptionist
- Mail, courier and visitor handling
- Access to secretarial services and a multilingual personal assistant
- Access to fully equipped corporate boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites
- Leading IT technology; Secure, Fast, Fiber Tier 1 managed Internet with 99.9% uptime
- Leading communications technology; IP phones, free call allowance, voice-to-email, e-fax, sophisticated call-routing
- Servcorp Home: access the Servcorp Community, make bookings, manage your call transfers, download invoices
- A magnificent reception with spectacular views
- A contemporary kitchen with a fully stocked fridge and espresso coffee machine
- Access to the coworking space for informal meetings or taking a break outside your office
- Regular events where you can meet like-minded people
- Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Hobart
- New Zealand: Auckland, Wellington
- Japan: Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka
- Asia: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Middle East: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait City, Doha, Manama, Beirut, Istanbul, Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar-Dammam,
- Europe: London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin
- USA: Washington DC, Chicago, New York, Houston
We have a wide range of office sizes to suit your needs. Typically, our offices can accommodate from 1-10 persons but can also range up to 20 persons or more.
The minimum contract term at Servcorp is one month.
There is a 1-2 months security deposit required with a Serviced Office contract. The security deposit is fully refundable provided any outstanding fees related to the contract have been settled.
Yes. Servcorp Serviced Office clients can access any of Servcorp's 150+ locations around the world. You can use any coworking lounge outside of your city for up to 3 hours per day and you can use a private office in another city for up to 5 days per month as you travel (subject to prior booking and availability).
Typically when you commit to an office space for rent, there are long contract terms and costs associated with setting up shop from the ground up. Serviced Offices allow you to reduce your risk and save on costs like furnishing the space, setting up internet and photocopiers. With a Servcorp Serviced Office, you can save up to 60% on monthly costs compared to setting up your own office. Serviced Offices are a lower risk solution than offices for rent, as there are flexible contract terms allowing businesses to acquire additional space on short notice.
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.
Get email updates
Receive invites to Servcorp networking events in your area, new product releases, business reports, and special offers.