Your address: Bell Gully Building, Wellington
Level 2, 40 Lady Elizabeth Lane, Wellington Central, Wellington, New Zealand
Conveniently situated near arterial locations including Lambton Quay, Willis Street and Civic Square, this newly developed location offers premium vistas over the mesmerising waterfront and harbour of Wellington. Featuring private offices to accommodate from 1-20 people, spacious Coworking, state of the art meeting rooms, fully stocked kitchen and an amazing décor. Bell Gully is a desirable address for any business!
- One of the safest buildings in Wellington
- Only minutes away from historical sites including the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, Solace in the Wind Statue and City Gallery Wellington
- Part of the newly landscaped Kumutoto wharf area on Wellington’s popular waterfront promenade
- A close walking distance to the the New Zealand Parliament Building and the Old Government Buildings.
How to get to Bell Gully Building
Level 2, 40 Lady Elizabeth Lane
15 minute drive to Wellington International Airport.
2 minute walk from Wellington train Station and Wellington central bus station
3 Minute walk to Glasgow Wharf and a 5 minute walk to the Queens Wharf
Tenants are only moments away from premium retailers, 5 star hotels, and shopping hubs. There is also convenient access to pedestrian links Lady Elizabeth Lane. Public transport is easy with access via trains, buses, ferry and a taxi rank on the doorstep.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Queens Wharf
- New Metro Supermarket located within walking distance
- Premium retailers – Farmers Lambton Quay, Lambton Square and eatery.
- Major Banks – ANZ, Westpac, Bank of New Zealand.
- 5 Star hotels – Intercontinental, Sofitel and more.
- Post Office
- Gym – Les Mills and City Fitness.
- Popular cafes, restaurants and bars
- Public transport – Trains, buses, ferries
- NZ Parliment Buildings