Your address: NTT Tower, Wellington
157 Lambton Quay, Wellington, New Zealand
Level 16, NTT Tower
From $119.20 / Month
1st Month Free! No further obligation*
What you get...
- Your Address becomes NTT Tower, Wellington - to use on your website and business collateral. A great address should improve your SEO rankings.
- Access to 150+ locations worldwide
- Local phone number with dedicated receptionists to answer your calls the way you would like. Secretaries and support team
- 24/7 interactive voicemail with delivery to email or mobile
- Secretaries and IT support team available to assist you on-site
- Join a community of 50,000+ imagineeers to buy from, sell to & collaborate with
- Fully equipped meeting rooms, video conferencing and boardrooms
- No security deposit when paying by credit card
- Up to 3 hours a day access to coworking space
- 3 days free private office usage anywhere outside your home location
- 20% of your spend credited when you upgrade to a serviced office
*No further obligation with a month-to-month membership
I.T. ENABLERS - Your support team
- 1. Zoom,Google, Skype video conferencing made easier
- 2. Security advice, I.T. support
- 3. I.T. Helpdesk
- 4. Home WiFi experts
Choose the package to fit your business needs
20% OFF on 12 months
Need a physical workspace to focus?
Coworking plans available from $239.20 / month
A flexible workstyle: use workspaces when you need it
Coworking space with booth seating, desk seating & privacy panels, casual seating, communal tables, phone booths / Zoom rooms
Our address can become your address to use on your letterheads, business collateral and webpage (Optional)
- Advertise a local phone number and office address (Optional)
Secretarial and IT support*
Unlimited premium coffee and tea
1 month security deposit
- With 12m per person of space we are 3 times the industry average
Corridors are 80% - 100% wider than the industry average
ABOUT LEVEL 16, NTT TOWER
ABOUT LEVEL 16, NTT TOWER
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
- Situated in Midland Park, in close proximity to all major financial institutions and government buildings
- Incredible panoramic views of Wellington Harbour and the inner city. Plenty of natural light is delivered through the large windows of this impressive building
- In-house amenities include 315 car parking spots, shower and change room facilities, bike parking spots, and a concierge during office hours
- Moments away from 5-star hotels, entertainment venues, and premium retailers
- Excellent transport connections offered nearby to the building
- Unbeatable Coworking spaces from $239.20/month. Virtual Offices available from $119.20/month
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - premium serviced offices in Wellington
- This could be your address
Airport Access: 16-minute taxi ride to Wellington International Airport
Train station: 7-minute walk to Wellington train station
Bus station: 1-minute walk to the Main Bus Route with all buses stopping next door outside David Jones.
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.